In this survey, I'm interested in how interestingly odd you think some genuine British town, village and hamlet names. Here, odd" can mean mad, whimsical, crazy or just downright unusual.
1. Give me a name - a first name, a nickname, whatever - to whom I can attribute anything memorable you might tell me. Remember, this is supposed to be anonymous.
2. Tell me your age using any units you choose and as vague as you like.
3. Tell me your sex or gender or whatever you think I might be asking. Or answer an entirely different question if you prefer that instead. There's no judging here.
Some Possibly Insightful Nonsense That's Also About You
For a little background, here are three silly, randomly chosen but entirely optional questions for me to learn something about you. (Silly answers, as always, are welcome.)
4. At an archeological dig, you discover a picture of an unknown mythical monster. Feet of a duck, body of a horse, head of a dog. What do you decide to call it?
5. Why did the chicken cross the road?
6. Your life will trade with that of any celebrity for one week only. Which one and why?
Finally, Some Proper Questions
7. What is the ODDEST place you've been to?
8. Name the ODDEST famous person (real or fictional)? Why?
9. Name the LEAST ODD famous person (real or fictional)? Why?
10. What's the oddest thing you've ever done?